SDM-1 STOP PRIMARY AND URGENT CARE is a provider of Medicaid Waiver Home and Community Based Services under the Department of Disabilities Services, Government of the District of Columbia.
Our Services include:
- In Home supports: Services that offer periodic support to assist the primary caregiver and/or enable the person to live independently and participate fully in community activities.
- Supported Living (without transportation): Services that assist a person in the acquisition, retention and improvement of skilled related activities of daily living, to enable the person to reside and successfully participate in the community.
- Day Habilitation Services: Designed to support the person outside the home through training and skill development that help the person to achieve greater participation in integrated community activities and vocational settings.
- Host Home: Services are provided in a private home by a principal caregiver, who lives in the home and either rents or owns the home. Host Home providers provide services under the supervision of a Residential Habilitation or Support Living Provider. The provider organization has 24-hour responsibility for arranging and overseeing the Host Home, providing emergency services as needed and providing or arranging for 14 days of respite per year.
- Residential Habilitation: Services that assist a person in the acquisition, retention and improvement of self-care, daily living, adaptive and other skills needed to reside successfully in a shared home within the community.